Battery store and capacity update method
发表在 公告与活动 2018-10-27 17:30:09 来自PC 复制链接 手机看帖扫一扫！手机看帖更爽 1 1849
At present, most of the drone battery is the lithium battery, just like the smart phone's battery,
after a long time use, its durability and capacity will drop.
Then how to store the battery properly and do the capacity update is very important.
Today we are gonna sharing some tips with you guys.
First: How to store batteries properly? With 100%, 50%, 30% or 15% load?
To store the battery properly, the pilot should
---Landing at 25%~30% battery remaining to prevent the battery over-discharged
---If battery not used for a long time, the pilot should fully charge it to store.
---last but not least is don't forget to do battery capacity update when there is an orange exclamation mark after the battery cycles or battery used for 20 cycles.
Second: How to do battery capacity update?
----Click the "!" behind battery cycles in the APP, it will show you the update method in the APP.
----Follow below update process to update it.
Battery capacity update process:
1. Keep the drone hovering at the height of about 1 meter, when battery remaining drop at 15%-20%, land the drone.
2. Put the drone on the ground or flat surface and disassemble propellers.
3. Place the drone in a cool and well-ventilated place,
keep the remote control, drone, mobile app, and gimbal camera are connected,
let battery discharge naturally; By the way, it is better to use a small fan to blow drone nose for cooling.
4. Please pay attention to battery info in the app, wait until the battery remaining is 0%,
and the battery 4 LEDs are flashing which meaning that drone discharge completed.
5. Use original charger to full charge battery until 4 LEDs are on, which meaning that battery capacity update completed.
6. After updated completed you can use the battery return to fly.